Thursday, April 2, 2009

A Look Inside Impact Entertainment

I have been in the entertainment business for over a decade. Impact Entertainment was started out of frustration about the lack of hospitality and customer service in the hospitality industry, which is ironic to say the least. We treat our clients the way that we would want to be treated and believe me, we want to be treated pretty well. Our clients take us all over the country working with them to book local talent as well as the biggest celebrities in Hollywood. Once you have had an Impact experience you will never look at customer service the same way again. My work schedule is pretty standard, 24/7, but seriously, I love it and would not change it for a minute.

Personally, I enjoy reading biographies, business books, learning about new technology, going to live events, listening to older pop music, and performing magic tricks. In fact, I did magic for a number of years and I am actually quite good at it, but you will just have to take my word for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment